Tuesday, November 3

strength of belief



Hope is a belief in a positive outcome related to events and circumstances in one's life. Hope is the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best.




I met with one of the refugee a few days ago and I was so inspired by her that she give me a new way of life. Her whole family was killed in drone attack. No one left she alone in this world but when I sympathized her she said “my life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm happy. I can't figure it out but I know I have my destination I know God is there to help me. I am not sad because I know life never end and every dawn reminds me I am not alone because those who were the residents of sky are somewhere very close to me in my heart and I live my everyday with same contentment.


When I came back I thought how many valuable possessions we lost in our life and keep lamentation our it till days and years and see that girl she lost her whole family and still her face is complacent. Her spirit is alive. Life must go on.


Corita Kent said:
"Life is a succession of moments. To live each one is to succeed."

2 comments:

JudyH329 said...

How old was the refugee? She sounds very mature. I can't imagine how I would react if I had lost my whole family. Sometimes, I think Americans become complacent because they don't have the day to day fear of someone in a country where bombs could come down from the sky any minute. Some know of the daily struggle to put food on the table, but there's always a place to go and get free food if needed, it's just overcoming the embarrassment of having to ask. The open door goes well with your post. From stark white to step out into color and beautiful sunshine. Good post!

sheeza said...

@judy

she was same of my age. most probably 21, and i really salute her courage.